The Fratrem Group (FG) European Division provides services to private healthcare providers and commercial healthcare companies.
FG holds a license as an accredited international CPD/CME provider of online education for Healthcare Professionals. FG is accredited and regulated by the UK-based CPDSO. CME/CPD Provider Number: CPDSO 50212. FG can hold education sessions in different European languages.
Over the last 10 years, FG has actively engaged with thousands of medical professionals and has an up-to-date contact database of over 60,000+ medical professionals across Europe.
Private healthcare providers
1. The Fratrem Group provide bespoke in-person and online CME education/training for physicians & surgeons and nurses.
- FG work with leading physicians & surgeons and nurses around the country and create bespoke courses to train your team.
- The advantage of using FG is that because it’s all bespoke the content provided is based on the latest research and practices.
- FG work across all disciplines of medicine including the latest robotic surgery techniques.
2. FG offer dedicated professional recruitment services of physicians, surgeons, and nurses.
3. FG arranges two-year NHS fellowships for English-speaking physicians and surgeons from the EU.
Commercial companies in healthcare
1. FG provides engagement services, with your target audience, on subject matters that your company’s products/services sell into. FG provides CME accredited:
- In-person physical events.
- Masterclass sessions.
- Panel discussions with key opinion leaders.
2. Market intelligence discussions with key opinion leaders.
3. In-depth landscape and competitor market research.
4. Establishing trials / pilot studies / case study of your product or service.
5. Market entry and development services into the markets of the UK, USA, Middle East and South Africa.